Yes, I understand.
是的,我懂。
I’m sorry to hear you're not happy with our price… but hopefully we can sort something out?
很抱歉听到你不满意我们的价位,但是希望我们可以解决此事?
Oh yes?
是吗?
You are a valued customer and your business is very important to us…
你是重要的客户并且你的生意对我们很重要,
and we would love to see our Imperial Lemons on display in the restaurants and shops of France.
我们很乐意看到皇家柠檬展示在法国的餐馆和商店里。
That's a nice touch Anna, well done!
干得漂亮,安娜,做得好!
So?
所以呢?
So, I've done some calculations and we can offer you a better price.
所以我做了一些计算,我们可以给你提供更好的价位。
But Tutti Fruity can offer us a good price.
但Tutti Fruity提供给我们的价格非常好。
I'm sure they can but… we… we…
我肯定他们会这样,但我们……
Yes Anna?
怎么样,安娜?
…at Tip Top Trading we pride ourselves on quality products and good value and I think we can match Tutti Fruity's price… in fact I know we can beat it.
Tip Top Trading以优质的产品和物有所值的价格为豪。我认为我们能给出Tutti Fruity匹配的价格。事实上我们可以超过他们。
I see. That's good to hear but…
我明白了,听你这么说很好但……
We'll give you an extra 10% discount – but obviously we would like you to make a bigger order.
我们另外给你10%的折扣,但显然我们希望你的订单量更大。
Oh, a bigger order.
更大的订单。
I will have to have a think about this.
我会考虑一下的。
Yes, of course, but please let me know as soon as you can before someone else snaps up this offer.
当然,但是请在别人抢先取得这份订单前尽快通知我。
Merci. Au revoir. Ah, merci, au revoir.
谢谢,再见。谢谢,再见。
Excellent work Anna!
干得好,安娜!
I can see why she's got the job now.
我知道为何她能得到这份工作了。
But will her sales tactics pay off?
但她的销售策略能成功吗?
Let's remind ourselves of some of the great lines that Anna used in trying to resolve a tricky sales deal…
让我们回顾一下安娜在处理棘手的销售订单时用到的好句子。