pull over
把车开到路边;(通常因为司机危险驾驶)警察令驾驶者把车停到路边
Please pull over,I'm throwing up.
请靠边停车,我快吐了。
I wanted to stop but there was no place to pull over.
我想停车可是没有地方靠边。
A:Hanna,have you ever been stopped by police before?
汉娜,你之前有被警察拦住过吗?
B:Ah,yeah,actually I have once.I got a speeding ticket one time.
啊,有过,我有被警察拦停过一次。当时我收到了张超速罚单。
A:Were you driving?
你当时在驾驶吗?
B:Yeah,I was driving a scooter,and well,I was going a little bit too fast.And the police were around the corner and they have the speed camera and they picked me up on that and pulled me over.
是的,当时我骑着一辆小型摩托车行驶在路上,我的速度有点儿快。警察在拐角那里,他们有超速监控摄像机,我被监控拍到了,所以警察让我靠边停车
A:Did you pay a fine?
你付罚款了吗?
B:Yes.I did.I had to pay a fine,and I was very sad to do that.
嗯,我付了。我必须交罚款,我对此感到很难过。
A:I don't like the paying money part.
我也不喜欢交罚款。
B:OK,maybe you shouldn't drive then.
好吧,也许你不应该开车。
A:I can drive,but I'm not going to drive that fast.
我可以开车,不过我不会开那么快。
B:Then maybe you should drive safely and slowly.
那也许你应确保开车安全,慢慢开。
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 跟艾米莉一起学口语 > 正文
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: