I'm so frustrated. I've been trying to set up this online banking for hours, but I just can't get it to work.
我好崩溃。我花了好几个小时来设置这个网上银行,但就是不行。
Frustrated
[ˈfrʌstreɪtɪd]
沮丧的,受挫的,崩溃的
No matter how many times I tell her, she won't listen. I'm frustrated with her.
不管我跟她说多少次,她是不会听的。她让我很崩溃。
Gail's frustrated because she lost 10 games in a row to me.
Gail很崩溃,因为她已经连续10次输给我了。
Try to set up…
尝试设置
I'm trying to set up this Bluetooth keyboard, but it's not connecting.
我正在尝试设置这个蓝牙键盘,但是连不上。
I'll try to set up the router. I've never done it before.
我会试着设置路由器。我以前从来没做过。
Can't get… to work
无法让…运作起来,不知道怎么用
I can't get this VR headset to work. I installed the software and everything.
我没法让这个VR头盔运作起来。我安装了软件,该做的都做了。
Thanks for lending me your camera, but I couldn't get it to work.
谢谢你把相机借给我,但我不会用。
I followed all the instructions and it's still not working. I'm fed up with this.
我按照所有的说明操作了还是不行。我受够了。
Follow the instructions
按照说明去做
It's a simple recipe. Just follow the instructions.
这个食谱很简单。按照说明去做就行。
You didn't follow the instructions. I told you exactly what you had to do.
你没有按照说明来,我告诉了你到底该怎么做。
It's still not working.
还是不行,还是用不了。
I turned it off and on again. It's still not working.
我把它关了,又开了,但还是不行。
I downloaded the software update, but my phone is still not working.
我下载了软件更新,但是我的手机还是用不了。
I'm fed up with…
我受够了…/我对…已经厌烦了
I'm fed up with my roommate. He keeps taking my stuff without asking.
我受够我的室友了。他老是不问我就拿我的东西。
I'm fed up with this traffic. From now on, I'm taking the subway.
我已经厌倦堵车了。从现在开始,我要坐地铁。