The brakes are out of order.
刹车失灵了。
Where is the nearest garage around here?
这附近最近的汽车修理厂在哪里?
Something has gone wrong with the taxe's engine.
出租车的发动机出了故障。
There is a garage not far from here.
离这里不远处有一个汽车修理厂。
What's wrong with this taxi?
出租车发生什么故障了?
We got a flat tire and no spare.
我们的轮胎爆了,而且没有备胎。
Conversation:
A: There is something wrong with my car.
我的车发生故障了。
B: What's the problem?
出了什么问题?
A: I have no idea. It won't start. First of all, I need to get off and check it up. There could be something wrong with the engine.
我也不知道,发动不起来了,首先我得下车检查一下,有可能是发动机出问题了。
B: Do you want me to take a look?
需要我看一下吗?
A: No, thank you. I think I can handle it by myself.
不用了,谢谢,我想我可以自己应付。
B: Well, if I can be of any help, just let me know.
好吧,如果有什么需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。
A: I will. Thank you. It's very kind of you. The car engine may break down and I need to take the car to a nearby garage for a check-up. Do you know where the nearest garage is?
我会的,谢谢了。你人真好。汽车引擎可能坏了,我需要把车送到附近的车库去检查一下,你知道最近的修理厂在哪里吗?
B: I don't know. What should we do?
我不知道,我们该怎么办?
A: We have to push the car to the garage.
我们得把车推到修理厂。
B: I have the telephone number of the garage. We can call it for help. Perhaps they can send the tow truck over here.
我有修理厂的电话号码,我们可以打电话求救,也许他们可以派拖车过来。
A: That would be very helpful. Thanks a lot.
那真是太好了,非常感谢。