经典口语表达:
I want to resign my position as general manager.
我想辞去总经理的职位。
I've got a better offer with higher salary.
我有了一个薪水更高的工作。
I don't think I'm up to this job.
我觉得无法胜任这个工作。
I'll be sorry to leave here for special reasons.
很遗憾我因为某些特殊原因要离开这里了。
I'm quitting because I want to try something different.
我辞职因为想尝试不一样的东西。
I was offered a better position by another company.
另一家公司给我提供了一份更好的工作。
I will devolve my work before I leave next month.
下个月离开前,我会把工作移交出去。
To be honest, I've got a better offer.
老实说,我有一个更好的工作机会。
I want to leave the company because I don't get along with my boss.
因为与老板相处不好,所以我想离开公司。
I've made a decision to resign.
我已经决定辞职了。
She handed in her resignation.
她提交了辞呈。
Do you have some complaints with our company?
对公司不满吗?
Have you found an ideal job?
你已经找到理想的工作了吗?
I'm surprised and I think you do quite well in your work.
我很意外,我觉得你在这里工作的很好。
I have gained a lot of experience here.
我在这里积累了很多经验。
Thank you for your help, but I still want to leave the company.
谢谢你的关照,但我还是想离开公司。
If I don't get a pay raise, I'll quit.
如果不给我加薪,我就辞职。
He can't fire me because I quit.
他开除不了我,是我自己辞职的。
A: Excuse me, sir. I've made a tough decision and here is my resignation.
B: I'm sorry to hear that. Why do you want to quit?
A: I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I 've decided to study abroad.
B: All right. Welcome back anytime.
A: Thank you, sir. I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you, however, I think It's about time for me to leave.
B: I'm glad to work with you too. Good luck.
A: Thank you.
Translation:
打扰一下,先生。我做了一个很困难的决定,这是我的辞呈。
我很遗憾听到这个决定,为什么你要辞职?
很抱歉在这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国念书了。
好吧,随时欢迎你回来。
谢谢,先生。我要说的是,我真的很高兴与您共事,但是我觉得该是我离开的时候了。
我也很高兴与你共事,祝你好运。
谢谢。