经典口语表达:
When can I be discharged?
我什么时候可以出院?
还可以说:
When am I allowed to leave the hospital?
I wonder if I can be discharged soon.
我想知道我是否可以很快出院。
You can leave the hospital when you are completely cured.
你痊愈后就可以出院了。
You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.
你后天就可以出院了。
It is a good news that you will be discharged this Friday.
有好消息告诉你,这周五就可以出院了。
Firstly, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest.
首先,精神不要太紧张,好好休息。
Secondly, give up smoking and drinking and have more nutritious food.
第二,戒烟戒酒,加强营养。
Thirdly, don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath.
第三,洗澡时不要刺激手术伤口。
Finally, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and ECG regularly.
最后,要定期来查看空腹血糖和做心电图检查。
A: Excuse me, Miss, what does the doctor say about me? When can I be discharged?
B: The doctor has examined your current situation. Since you are recovering so well, you will be discharged tomorrow.
A: Great, thanks. But how can I get discharged?
B: First please get the bill at the doctor's office, then pay it either with cash or by credit card. Even though you're discharged, you still need to take a rest at home. Don't hurry back to work until you have fully recovered.
A: Yes, I will. Thanks for your care.
Translation:
打扰了,护士。大夫对我的病情说了什么?我什么时候能出院?
大夫查了查您目前的情况,因为你恢复的不错,明天就可以出院了。
太好了,谢谢了。不过我怎么办出院手续呢?
首先到医生办公室取一下费用账单,然后用现金或银行卡支付。尽管您出院了,您在家还得休息,不要急于上班,等完全恢复了再说。
好的,我会的。谢谢您的关心和照料。