Lesson 11 Have You Ever Taken A Vacation At Christmas?
你在圣诞节度过假吗
I like this story.It makes me nervous.I hate to travel.
我喜欢这个报道。它使我紧张。我讨厌旅行。
Have you ever taken a vacation at Christmas?
你在圣诞节度过假吗?
Sure.I've taken vacations at Christmas.
当然。我在圣诞节度过假。
I've gone to Florida,or I've driven to Vermont.How about you?
我去过佛罗里达,或者开车去佛蒙特。你呢?
I've always stayed home.I hate crowds.
我总是呆在家里。我讨厌拥挤。
Don't you ever go on vacation?Yes,but I don't travel on holidays.
难道你从没度过假?度过,但我不在假日旅游。
Have you ever been home for Thanksgiving?
感恩节你回过家吗?
Sure,but my family only lives ten miles away.
当然回了。但是我家就在十英里外。
So you've always driven home.That's cheating.
所以你总是开车回家。别骗人了。
No.It's smart.Let's go.
不,那是明智之举。走吧。
Next.Hello...Will you be checking any baggage? I'm checking one bag.
下一位。你好。。。你有行李要托运吗?我有一个包要托运。
Would you prefer an aisle or a window seat?
你想要靠走廊还是靠窗口的座位?
I'd like a window seat.You'd rather have a window.OK.
靠窗的。你想要靠窗的,好的。
Is there a meal on board the flight?Yes.There is a meal.
飞行途中供餐吗?是的,有一顿饭。
What are they serving? It's probably a light snack.
供应什么?可能是些小食品。
I'd like a nonsmoking,window seat,please.
请给我来个禁烟区的靠窗座位。
OK,Mr.Drew..The whole flight is nonsmoking.
好的,朱先生。。。整个飞机都是禁烟的。
The whole flight is nonsmoking? Mm-hm...
整个飞机都是禁烟的吗?嗯。。。
Your flight will be departing out of Gate 41.Boarding will begin at 4:30.
请在41号门登机,您的飞机将在那里起飞。登机时间是4:30。
OK.And where is Gate 41?
好的,41号门在哪儿?
It's straight ahead through the security,make a left.
通过安全门一直走,然后向左拐。
Gate 41 is on that side.OK?This is your boarding pass.
41号门就在那边。清楚了吗?这是你的登机证
Thank you.You're welcome.Bye-bye.
谢谢。不客气。再见。
OK,Mike.People travel a lot.They've been everywhere.
好了,迈克。人们常常旅游。他们去过各个地方。
Where have these people been?Have you ever seen the Great Wall of China?
这些人去过哪儿呢?你去看过中国的长城吗?
Yes.I have walked along the top of the Great Wall.
是的。我曾在长城上面走过。
And I'll bet that was beautiful.Yes,it was very beautiful,very exciting.
我确信那儿一定很美。是的,非常美,非常令人激动。
She looks like a stewardess.Let's ask her.Are you a stewardess?
她看起来象是空姐,我们去问问她。你是空姐吗?
Stewardess?No,I'm not a stewardess.No,no,no.
空姐?不,我不是。不,不,不。
Have you ever visited California?Yes.I have been to California.
你去过加利福尼亚吗?是的,我去过加利福尼亚。
Have you ever traveled to San Franciso?
你去过旧金山吗?
Yes,I have,as a matter of fact.I've traveled to San Francisco.
是的,老实说,我去过。我去旧金山旅游过。
You liked it?Yes.I liked it very much.
喜欢,我胡里非常喜欢那儿。
Have you been to Europe?No.I've never been to Europe.
你去过欧洲吗?不,我从未去过欧洲。
Where are you from?I'm from India.Calcutta,India.
你从哪儿来?我从印度来,印度的加尔各答。
Have you been to the United States before?
以前你去过美国吗?
No.I've never been to the United States before.
不,我从未去过美国。
Have you ever been to Washington,D.C.?
你去华盛顿特区?
Yes.I have been to Washington,D.C.I'm from Baltimore.
是的,我去过华盛顿特区。我从巴尔的摩来。
Have you ever flown on an airplane?
你坐过飞机吗?
Yes.I have flown in an airplane...several occasions.
是的,我坐过飞机。。。坐过几次。你去过哪儿?我们才从弗吉尼亚飞来。
Where have you been?We just flew in from Virginia.
你去过哪儿?我们才从弗吉尼亚飞来。
Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon?
你去过大峡谷吗?
No.I've never been to the Grand Canyon.
没有。我从未去过大峡谷。
Have you ever been to San Francisco?
你去过旧金山吗?
No.I've never been to San Francisco.
不,我从未去过旧金山。
Have you ever lived in New York City?
你在纽约市住过吗?
Oh,yeah.I-I have been to New York City.
噢,是的。我。。。我去过纽约。
But have you ever lived there?No,no,no,Boston.
但是你在那儿住过吗?不,不,不。我住波士顿。
Have you ever flown on an airplane?
你坐过飞机吗?
Yes.I have been on an airplane before.
是的,我以前坐过飞机。
Have you ever been to Paris?No.I've never been to Paris
你去过巴黎吗?没有。我从未去过巴黎。
Yes.I've been to Paris.Yes.I have been to Paris.
去过。我曾去过巴黎。对,我去过巴黎。
OK,Mike.Cut.Have you eaten yet?I'm hungry. NO,I haven't eaten.Let's go.
好了,迈克。停机。你吃过饭了吗?我饿极了。不,还没有。我们去吃饭吧。
This is an ens of lesson 11.
第十一课已经结束了。