Lesson 9 But I'm not sure what will happen.
但我不知道接下来会发生什么
Hi,everybody.We're back.
嗨,大家好,我们回来了。
What did you get,Mike?
你买什么,迈克?
Take a look...We got football.
来看看...我买了个橄榄球。
Mike,we told you to buy baby presents.
迈克。我们告诉你了要买婴儿礼物。
Well,this seemed right for a little boy,
噢,这个好像很适合小男孩。
and I had a football--Excuse me for interrupting.
我那时候也有个橄榄球-----
Peter Winn is not a little boy.
对不起,打断一下。
He's baby.Return it to the store.Buy a baby present for a baby.
彼得.韦恩不是小男孩,他是个婴儿。
Like what?I don't know what babies need.
什么样的?我不知道婴儿需要什么?
I told you to find some nice baby clothes.
我告诉你了买些好看的婴儿衣服。
Now I'm not sure what I should buy.
我现在还不知道该买什么。
We should help Mike.
我们应该帮帮迈克。
I called Anne this morning because I want to get the baby a gift too.
我今早打电话给安妮,因为我也想给婴儿买个礼物。
What does Anne want?
安妮想要什么?
She told me to get baby pajamas.
她让我买件婴儿睡衣。
She told me not to buy any toys.She has too many baby toys.
她告诉我不要买任何玩具,好的婴儿玩具太多了。
What color pajamas?
什么颜色的睡衣?
She told me to get blue pajamas.Mike,get some pajamas.
她让我买件蓝睡衣,迈克,买些睡衣吧。
Don't buy any toys.Go to a baby store-Baby Magic.
别买任何玩具,去婴儿用品商店--“神奇宝宝”店,
It's right here in Stamford.Get blue pajamas.Pretty ones.
就在斯坦福德。买蓝色的,漂亮的。
So how was your vacation?
那么你的假期怎么样?
It was wonderful.The snow was perfect.I skid very day.
很棒。雪美极了,我每天都滑雪。
And danced very night?How's Sam Finch? He's OK?
每晚都跳舞?山姆.芬奇怎么样?
Tell me the truth,Maria.What happened with Sam Finch?
告诉我真相,玛丽亚,你和山姆.芬奇怎么样了?
We had a great time.But I'm not sure what will happen.
我们玩得很高兴,但我不知道接下来会发生什么。
We had a great time,that's all.
我们玩得很开心,如此而已。
When will you see him again?
你什么时候能再见到他?
I don't know.He had business in California.
我不知道,他在加利福尼亚有个生意。
Can I tell a secret?Don't tell anyone. OK.What?
我告诉你个秘密,别告诉任何人。好的,什么事?
Sam's gooing to buy a television station there..Uh-guess what?
山姆打算在那儿买个电视台...哦--猜猜怎么着?
I told Mike to get pajamas.Now I don't know what I should buy for the baby.
我告诉迈克去买睡衣,现在我却不知道该给婴儿买什么了。
What should you buy for a little boy?
你应该给小男孩买什么?
Do you know what you should buy for a little girl?
你知道你应该给不姑娘买什么吗?
If you have no idea what they want,then F.A.O.Schwarz is the place for you.
如果你对买什么拿不定主意,那么到F.A.O舒瓦茨来。
It may be the biggest toy store in the world!
它可能是世界上最大的玩具店!
And if you can't find the right present here,then you can't find it anywhere.
如果你在这儿买不到合适的玩具,那么在哪儿也买不到。
Today,we're shopping for someone special.
今天我们要为一个特别的人购物。
Steven Winn,our director,has just had a little baby boy!
史蒂文.韦恩,我们的导演,刚刚生了一个男孩。
So come on,we'll go shopping!
来吧,我们都去购物!
I wonder where all these people come from.
真不知道这些人都是从哪儿来的,
They can buy stuffed elephants...games..and bears.
他们买玩具..游戏..还有熊。
I'm shopping for my nephew.I have no idea what I should get him.
我在为我的侄子买东西,我不知道应该给他买点什么。
Maybe you'll find a toy at F.A.O.Schwarz.
或许你会在F.A.O舒瓦茨找到个玩具。
I'm not sure what I'll buy today.
我不知道今天要买什么。
Maybe a truck or a football.
买个小卡车或是足球。
I don't know what I want to buy.
我不知道我想买什么。
Dolls are popular.And I don't know where you can find better ones.
洋娃娃很流行。我不知道你在哪儿还能找到更好的。
I wonder what this girl will buy.
不知道这个小姑娘会买什么。
I don't know which video game I like best.
我不知道我最喜欢哪种电子游戏。
Look at this stuff!I wonder what it is.
看看这个!不知道这是什么。
And that's F.A.O.Schwarz.It's still my favorite store.
这就是F.A.O,舒瓦茨,它他是我最喜欢的商店。
I guess there's still a child in all of us.
我猜我们都是童心未泯,
There certainly is in me.I'm Jim Stuart reporting for "Hello America."
至少我肯定自已仍有一颗童心.这里是"你好,美国",吉姆.斯图尔特为您报道