手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 实战英语听力 > 洪恩英语 > 洪恩环境英语第九册 > 正文

洪恩环境英语第九册 Lesson 11:I HOPE THEY GET MARRIED

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ukki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Lesson 11 I hope they get married

我希望他们结婚
So that's my announcement.I've bought a new station in California.
现在,我来宣布一件事,我在加利福尼亚买了一家新电视台。
Maria has decided to come with me.
玛丽亚决定和我一起走。
I've sold my share of WEFL to Peter Case.
我已经把WEFL的股份卖给了彼得·凯斯。
He wishes he could be here to meet you.I wish he would be here today too.
他希望能来这儿见见大家,我也希望他今天能来这儿。
But I hope you'll all be happy with him.
但愿你们合作愉快。
Congratulations on your new station.Sam.
山姆,祝贺你有了新电视台。
Marica,congratulations on your new job.
玛丽亚,祝贺你有了新工作。
I hope you like California,Maria.
希望你能喜欢加利福尼亚,
I hope you're happy at the new station.
在新台里工和愉快。
But I wish you were staying at WEFL.I'm going to miss you.
我多希望你能继续留在WEFL,我会想你的。
Thanks,Mike.I wish you could come to California with us.
谢谢你,迈克,你要是能和我们一道去加利福尼亚就好了。
No,I'm happy here.I wish California weren't so far away from Stamford.
不了,我在这里工作挺愉快的.加利福尼亚要是离斯坦福德不那么远就好了.
I wish Stamford were in California.Imagine a beach right outside the office.
我希望斯坦福德就在加利福尼亚。想像一下吧,办公室外面就是海滩,那该多棒。
Seriously.I'm sorry to hear you're leaving.
不过说真的,知道你们要走,我很难过。
I hope you'll all come to visit me sometime.
我希望你们能找个时间来看我。
If you have any questions,come to my office this afternoon.
如果大家还有什么问题,今天下午可以来办公室找我。
Right now,I'm taking Maria to lunch to celebrate...
现在我要带玛丽亚出去吃午饭庆祝一下......
Are you ready to go,Maria?
玛丽亚可以走了吗?
Go ahead,Sam.I'll meet you in a few minutes.
你先走吧,山姆,我一会儿就来。
I wish you didn't all look so worried.
我希望你们不要担心。
We're just surprised.We'll be all right.OK.I'll see you after lunch.
我们只是感到意外,会好的。好吧。午饭后见。
The sale of the station is a big story.
出售电视台可是件大事。
Yeah.I just wish this weren't happening.
是的,我多希望没有这回事。
I hope Peter Case is nice.So do I.
我希望彼得·凯斯是个好老板。我也希望这样。
I hope he likes the show as it is.So do I.
我希望他喜欢我们现在的节目。我也是。
I've read about him in the newspaper.
我在报上读到过他的报道,
He's bought a lot of other stations.He has a lot of money.
他买了好几家电视台,他很有钱。
I hope he doesn't cancel the show.So do I.
希望他不会取消这个节目。我也是。
If I were the new owner.I wouldn't cancel it.
如果我是电视台的新主人我就不会取消这个节目。
Neither would I.It's a great show.
我也不会。这个节目非常好。
But he might bring new people with him.
但是他可能会带来一些新人,
New directors,new reporters,and camera people.
新导演,新记者,新摄影师。
I wouldn't mind new people on the show.
我倒不介意有新人来一起做节目。
Neither would I.We could use some help,especially with Maria leaving.
我也不介意,我们需要这些新人的帮助,尤其是玛丽亚走了。
I've got an idea.Let's ask Maria to stay.
我有主意了,我们叫玛丽亚留下来吧。
Yes!No.I wouldn't ask her.
对啊!不,我不会这么做。
Neither would I.She's very happy with Sam.I hope they get married.
我也不会,她和山姆一起很起很幸福,我希望他们能结婚。
So do I.
我也是。
It's good move for Maria.But I hope the new owner is OK.
对玛丽亚来说,这是一个非常好的变动。但我希望我们的老板能好一点儿。
If we could meet him.I'd feel better.
如果我们能见到他,我会感觉好一点。
So would I.If I met him.I'd try to interview him for a business story.
我也是,如果我能见到他,我就要采访他,并做个商业新闻。
I'd be very inerested in hearing that story.So would I!
我对这个新闻节目很感兴趣。我也是。
Sam.they all look so worried.I'd be worried too.So would I.
山姆,他们看起来全都忧心忡忡的,我也开始担心 了。我也是
I hope they feel better after they meet the new owner.
我希望他们见到新老板后能感觉好一点。
I wish there was something I could do.
我想我该为他们做点什么。
Show them this telegram.
把这份电报给他们看看。
A teleagram?I hope it's not bad news.It's good news.
电报?希望不是坏消息。是好消息。
Here,read it.It's from the new owner.
在这里。你念一下,这是电视台的新主人发来的。
It's for the staff of "Hello Anerica."
给“你好,美国”节目组的一封信。
I wish I could be there to congratulate you..."
“我希望我能去那里向大家祝贺......”
Oh,this is great news.He likes the show and wants to keep it the way it is.
哦, 真是个好消息,他喜欢现在的节目,他想保持现在的节目风格。
If I'm leaving,he hopes that steven will take my place as producer.Oh,Sam.
如果我离开的话,他希望史蒂文能代替我做制片人,
this will make steven very happy.
哦,山姆,史蒂文知道了一定很高兴。
I hope the others'll feel too.So do I.
我也希望其他人也能感觉好一点。我也是。
Let's have a party.
我们来个小小的聚会吧。
Sam,that's a great idea!I'll wait unitl the party
山姆,这主意真不错,我要等到在聚会上
to tell Steven about his new job.
再告诉史蒂文他的新工作。
This is an end of lesson 11.
第十二课已经结束了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
telegram ['teligræm]

想一想再看

n. 电报
vt. 向 ... 发电报

联想记忆
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
congratulate [kən'grætju.leit]

想一想再看

vt. 祝贺

 
announcement [ə'naunsmənt]

想一想再看

n. 通知,发表,宣布

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。