Manny, I need him.
蛮尼,我需要他
So, ladies, where were we?
小姐们,说到哪儿了?
Carl.
卡尔,
Easy, Frank.
镇静,法兰克
Pretty tail walks by, suddenly he moves like a cheetah. And that tiger...
看见漂亮妞,他就象头猎豹。还有那老虎…
Yeah, Mr. Great Tracker. Can’t even find a sloth.
那“跟踪大师”连树懒都找不到
What am l? The wet nurse? What are you looking at, bone bag?
我成什么了?奶妈?你在看什么,小捣蛋?
Look at you. You're gonna grow into a great predator.
瞧瞧你,你会长成一个大猛兽
I don't think so. What have you got? You got a little patch of fur.
哼,我看不会,你有什么,只有一撮毛
No fangs, no claws.
没有尖牙,没有利爪
You're folds of skin wrapped in mush.
你的皮和肉是那么…软绵绵
What's so threatening about you?
你有什么可怕的?
Does this look like a petting zoo to you? Huh?
嘿,这不是“动物园”里摸小动物
OK. All right, wise guy. You just earned a time-out.
好吧,耍小聪明?该罚你坐一会儿了
You think that's funny? How about this?
噢,你觉得好玩?那这个呢?
You'll be a little snack for the owls.
猫头鹰会吃了你
You're a brave little squirt, I'll give you that.
你这小鬼还挺勇敢
Thank goodness. Thank goodness. No.
谢天谢地!谢天谢地!
A tiger.
有…老虎!
Help. Help.
救命!救命!
Where's the baby?
孩子在哪儿?
Manfred has him.
噢,他没事,Manfred带着
Just put me in your mouth. Come on. Hurry up. He got me.
快咬住我快,他咬住我了!
Help.
噢,救命
Get away from me.
你别来烦我
It went this way.
他往这边跑了
Over here.这儿!