Why did you do that? I do not know.
你推我干吗 我也不知道
So listen. Ellie thinks some bothered you. And I told her..
艾莉觉得你有烦事 我告诉她
Yeah actually, I've been thinking that soon it might be time for me to head out.
其实 我觉得我应该离开你们了
Okay, so I'll just tell her that you are fine. It was nothing.
嗯 那我就告诉她你挺好的 没什么事
Look, who are you kidding, Manny? I am losing my etch.
曼尼你骗谁呢啊 我快失去捕猎能力了
I'm not really built for shap-rolling play dates.
我本不是为拌娃娃酒而生
What are you talking aboout?
你说什么呢
Having a family, that's huge!
成家 那可是大事
And I'm happy for you, but that's your adventure, not mine.
我很为你高兴 但是那是你的奇遇 不是我的
So you don't want to be around my kid?
那你不想看着我孩子啦
No no no, you're taking this the wrong way.
不不 你理解错了
You go! Go and find some adventure! Mr. adventure guy!
你去啊 去冒你的险吧 奇遇先生
Don't let my boring domestic life hit you in the butt on the way out.
别让我的居家生活硌了您的屁屁
Isn't Ellie supposed to be the moment the Hormone inbalanced?
现在艾莉不才应该内分泌紊乱的吗
Manny wait! No one has to leave.
等一下 没人必须走啊
So? That's why guys don't talk to guys.
怎样 这就是为什么男人不谈心
Why? What happened? Diego's leaving.
发生什么了 迭戈要走了