Go on. Shoo!
快点 走开
I knew that he got when he's a caterpillar,
我认识这家伙的时候他还是个毛毛虫呢
You know, before he came out.
明白吗 在没蜕变之前
So you're just living down here by your wits all you're alone.
所以你就靠自己的智慧在这里生存
No responsibilities.
没有责任
Oh I am, is it incredible.
没有 很神奇吧
No dependents, no limits,it's the greatest life a single guy could have.
没有依靠 没有限制 这是一个单身汉能拥有的最好的生活
Hear that? This is my cando place.
你听听? 这也许是我的地盘
Hello? No, I can not talk her now.
喂 我现在不能和她说话
I've tried to recoveried the dead sloth.
我在试着拯救那只死树懒
They're following me. I know!
他们正跟着我 我知道
They think I'm crazy.
而且他们觉得我很缝宽
We will go into the case move day.
我们会有另外一个行动日的
I'm gonna loose them. I love you too.
我会放了他们的 我也爱你
All right, goodbye, goodbye. Okey, follow me!
好的 再见 再见 好 跟我走
That's you in three weeks.
那是你的三星期