手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特与密室 > 正文

有声读物《哈利波特与密室》第24期:在丽痕书店(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Mrs. Weasley woke them all early the following Wednesday.

到了下星期三,韦斯莱夫人一大早就把他们叫醒了。
After a quick half a dozen bacon sandwiches each, they pulled on their coats and Mrs. Weasley took a flowerpot offthe kitchen mantelpiece and peered inside.
他们每人匆匆吃了五六块成肉三明治,然后穿好外套。韦斯莱夫人从厨房壁炉架上端起一只花盆,朝里面看着。
“We’re running low, Arthur,” she sighed.
“不多了,亚瑟,”她叹了口气,
“We’ll have to buy some more today. . . . Ah well, guests first! After you, Harry dear!”
“今天得去买点儿……好吧,客人先请!哈利,你先来!”
And she offered him the flowerpot.
她把花盆送到他面前。
Harry stared at them all watching him.
哈利愣住了,大家都看着他。
“W-what am I supposed to do?” he stammered.
“我——我应该怎么做?”他结结巴巴地问。
“He’s never traveled by Floo powder,” said Ron suddenly. “Sorry, Harry, I forgot.”
“他没用过飞路粉旅行。”罗恩突然说,“对不起,哈利,我忘记了。”
“Never?” said Mr. Weasley.
“你没用过?”韦斯莱先生问道,
“But how did you get to Diagon Alley to buy your school things last year?”
“那你去年是怎么到对角巷去买学习用品的?”
“I went on the Underground —”
“我坐地铁去的——”
“Really?” said Mr. Weasley eagerly.
“是吗?”韦斯莱先生兴致勃勃地问,
“Were there escapators? How exactly —”
“有电梯子吗?到底怎么——”
“Not now, Arthur,” said Mrs. Weasley.
“现在别问了,亚瑟。”韦斯莱夫人说,
“Floo powder’s a lot quicker, dear, but goodness me, if you’ve never used it before —”
“哈利用飞路粉要快得多,可是,天哪,要是你从前没用过——”
“He’ll be all right, Mum,” said Fred. “Harry, watch us first.”
“他没问题的,妈妈。”弗雷德说,“哈利,先看我们怎么做。”
He took a pinch of glittering powder out of the flowerpot, stepped up to the fire, and threw the powder intothe flames.
他从花盆里捏起一撮亮晶晶的粉末,走到火炉前,把粉末丢进火焰里。
With a roar, the fire turned emerald green and rose higher than Fred, who stepped right into it, shouted,“Diagon Alley!” and vanished.
呼的一声,炉火变得碧绿,升得比弗雷德还高。他径直走进火里,喊了一声“对角巷!”眨眼间就不见了。
“You must speak clearly, dear,” Mrs. Weasley told Harry as George dipped his hand into the flowerpot.
“你必须把这几个字说清楚,孩子,”韦斯莱夫人对哈利说,乔治也把手伸进了花盆,
“And be sure to get out at the right grate. . . .”
“出来时千万别走错炉门……”
“The right what?” said Harry nervously as the fire roared and whipped George out of sight, too.
“别走错什么?”哈利紧张地问,火焰呼啸着蹿起,把乔治也卷走了。
“Well, there are an awful lot of wizard fires to choose from, you know, but as long as you’ve spoken clearly—”
“你知道,魔火有很多种,你必须选准,但只要你口齿清楚——”
“He’ll be fine, Molly, don’t fuss,” said Mr. Weasley, helping himself to Floo powder, too.
“他不会有事的,莫丽,别紧张兮兮的。”韦斯莱先生说着,也取了一些飞路粉。
“But, dear, if he got lost, how would we ever explain to his aunt and uncle?”
“可是亲爱的,如果他走丢了,我们怎么跟他的姨父姨妈交代啊?”
“They wouldn’t mind,” Harry reassured her.
“他们不会着急的。”哈利安慰她说,

重点单词   查看全部解释    
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
fuss [fʌs]

想一想再看

n. 大惊小怪,小题大作,强烈不满或争吵
vi

 
pinch [pintʃ]

想一想再看

n. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃
vt. 掐,

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
grate [greit]

想一想再看

n. 栅 vt. 磨擦,磨碎

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。