The next morning dawned verybrightand cold.
第二天一早,天气晴朗而寒冷。
The Great Hall was full of the delicious smell of fried sausages and the cheer ful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch match.
餐厅里弥漫着烤香肠的诱人气味,每个人都期待着一场精彩的魁地奇比赛,兴高采烈地聊个不停。
You've got to eat some breakfast.
你必须吃几口早饭。
I don't want anything.
我什么也不想吃。
Just a bit of toast, wheedled Hermione.
吃一点儿烤面包吧。赫敏哄劝道。
I'm not hungry.
我不饿。
Harry felt terrible. In an hour's time he'd be walking onto the field.
哈利的感觉糟透了。再过一个小时,他就要走向赛场了。
Harry, you need your strength, said Seamus Finnigan.
哈利,你需要保持旺盛的体力。西莫斐尼甘说
Seekers arealwaysthe ones who get clobbered by the other team.
找球手总是对方重点防范的人。
Thanks, Seamus, said Harry, watching Seamus pile ketchup on his sausages.
谢谢你,西莫。哈利说,他看着西莫往他的香肠上涂抹厚厚的番茄酱。