I've never been a huge fan of eggs.
我一直对蛋没什么特别感觉
I mean, I could always just take them or leave them.
我的意思是 有也可以 没有也行
That is, until one day in Skyler Brown's garage...when my feelings about eggs were solidified.
直到那天在斯凯勒·布朗的车库里 我对蛋的感觉彻底固定了
Hey, hey, hey. Guys. Edna's found her breakfast.
诸位诸位 艾娜发现它的早餐了
I mean, if a slimy reptile found them appetizing...there was certainly no place for them in my diet.
我是说 如果粘乎乎的爬虫喜欢吃这东西 那我是绝对不会再碰了
Oh, man, that's so cool.
实在是太酷了
She doesn't even have to chew.
它甚至不用嚼
I mean, think of all the time you'd save.
想想 省了多少时间啊
I could've gone my whole life not knowing that snakes eat eggs raw...if it hadn't been for Lynetta.
我本来一辈子都不会知道蛇是生吞鸡蛋的 都是因为琳妮塔
She had a major-league thing for Skyler Brown.
她和斯凯勒·布朗关系不一般
I think it's gross.
我觉得很恶心
He and Juli's brothers, Matt and Mark, had formed a band.
他和朱莉的哥哥马特和马克组了个乐队
And Lynetta would watch them practice.
琳妮塔经常去看他们排练
That is so neat.
真是太棒了
How about that, huh, Bryce?
怎么样 布莱斯
Yeah. Neat.[qh]是啊 很棒
So, Brycie, how do you think he's gonna digest that?
布莱斯 你觉得它要怎么消化这蛋
Stomach acid? You'd like to think that.
用胃酸吗 估计你就会这样想
Wait, everybody quiet. Here he goes.
大家安静 看好了
Eggs over easy.
煎荷包蛋了
Gross. Gross, gross, gross.
恶心 恶心