Can't she fly?
它能飞吗
I bet the mini sloths could help you make presents every year! Right, guys?
我敢打赌小树懒每年都愿意帮你做礼物 对不对
Well, we're gonna need hats.
可以 我们需要帽子
Cute hats.
好看的帽子
In fact, it looks like youg ot enough toys for every child on Earth.
说实话 就像是你为地球上的每个孩子带去礼物
Every child? Around the world?
每个孩子? 整个地球?
I wish I could, but I don't see how.
我希望我可以 但是我不知道怎样做
Santa, I'm giving you the biggest Christmas gift of all.
圣诞老人 我要送你个宇宙无敌大礼
Me! You're flying Air Prancer tonight.
就是我 你今晚就可以乘坐"飞天号"
Oh, that's the spirit, Prancy boy!
精神可嘉 飞天小子
Time to put this deer in high gear.
加足马力一飞冲天
Up, up and away! Come on!
天天向上 腾空而起
Saving Christmas here we go!
拯救圣诞
Anytime you're ready.
做好准备
I can't believe it!
难以置信
I failed.
我失败了
This family doesn't give up that easy.
我们一家子永不言败
All right, dad!
当然 爸爸
Come on, Prancer. We have to keep trying.
来吧 飞天 继续加油
You're the only flying reindeer we've got.
你是我们这儿唯一一头会飞的驯鹿
Unless you know 10 others.
除非你还认识其他十头
You're right. I can't do this alone.
你说得对 我一个人完成不了