Well, the main thing is the eggs are okay.
重要的是鸡蛋没问题就行
It's all settled.
没事了
Not for me.
对我来说可不是
There was no way I was ever gonna eat anything...
我绝对不吃
that had anything to do with Juli Baker.
和朱莉·贝克有关的任何东西
I'm not eating them.
我不吃那些蛋
Well, why not?
为什么呢
Have you seen their yard? It's...
你看见他们的院子了吗 真是...
There's not even any grass. It's all mud and chicken turds.
连根草都没有 全是泥巴和鸡屎
Ew. Gross. Salmonella.
恶心 沙门氏菌
Do you suppose they could have salmonella?
你觉得这些蛋会有沙门氏菌吗
It's not very likely. Why take the risk?
可能性不大 何必要冒险呢
What do we do with the eggs?
那这些鸡蛋怎么办
Give them back.
退回去
Give them back? To Juli? Sure.
退回去? 给朱莉? 当然
You talked to her before, right? It didn't kill you.
你和她说过话了 对吧 不会要你命的
Well, what do I say?
那我怎么说啊
Tell her we don't eat eggs.
跟她说我们不吃鸡蛋
Uh, we're allergic to them or something.
我们全家都对鸡蛋过敏之类的
Come on, use your brains.
动动脑子
It didn't feel right to lie.
撒谎似乎不大好
Besides, even a seventh grader would know that had anything to do with Juli Baker.
而且 连初一的学生都知道不可能全家都对鸡蛋过敏的