My mom wasn't crazy about us raising chickens.
我妈妈对养鸡没多大兴趣
But I begged and pleaded.
可我再三央求
I told her I would take care of everything. And I did.
我跟她说我会打理一切 我说到做到了
Where's Clyde? Clyde?
阿扁在哪 阿扁
Hey, Clyde. What's the matter?
阿扁 怎么了
Are you okay? Aren't you hungry?
你还好吧 你不饿吗
Come on. Come here. What's wrong, baby?
过来 到这来 怎么了宝贝
Come here. Hey, you're not Clyde. You're Clydette.
过来 你不应该叫阿扁 叫阿珍才对
Mom! As it turned out, my hens laid more eggs than we could eat.
妈妈 结果 我的鸡下的蛋我们都吃不完
At first we tried to keep up...
一开始我们还想努力赶上进度
but after a month of boiling, frying and deviling...
但是在一个月的煎炒烹炸之后
like that movie The Blob,
就像电影《变形怪体》里一样
we were being overtaken by eggs.
我们被鸡蛋打败了