It's running backwards.
秒针往后退。
I made it that way.
我是故意这么做的。
so that perhaps the boys that we lost in the war.
或许能让时光倒流。
might stand and come home again.
战死的儿子能再回家。
Home to farm.
种田。
work.
工作。
have children.
生小孩。
To live long, full lives.
过着长寿、美满的生活。
Perhaps my own son might come home again.
也许我儿子也能活着回来。
I'm sorry if I've offended anybody.
很抱歉冒犯了任何人。
I hope you enjoy my clock.
希望你们喜欢我做的时钟。
Mr. Cake was never seen again.
蛋糕先生从此消失不见。
Some say he died of a broken heart.
有人说他因为伤心过度而死。
Some say he went to sea.
有人说他划向大海。
Excuse me.
不好意思 。
Do you mind if I make a call?
我能打通电话吗?
Somebody's watching my little boy.
我找人照顾我小儿子。
Sure.
没问题。
I hope I haven't disappointed you.
希望我没让你失望。
You couldn't disappoint me.
你不可能会让我失望。
Well, I.
我。
I know I don't have much to show for myself.
我知道我这一生没什么成就。
In my dark suitcase.
去拿我的深色皮箱。