干得真好 杰克
Thanks.
谢谢
Parker:Kate! Did you seen Hachi? He wasn't at the station.
凯特 知道八公在哪吗 它没在车站等我
Kate:No, I haven't seen him since this morning. Come here.
早上就没见到它了 来
Look at her.
看看
Do you believe that they have her covered for 30 years?
你相信这已尘封30年了吗
Isn't she beautiful?
多美啊
Parker:Yes, she is.
是啊 真的很美
Kate:I'm falling behind schedule. You'll catch up.
我快赶不上进度了 别担心 不会的
Parker:Just think about opening night, like that will freak you out.
想想开幕晚会 你就能赶上的
The young soloist steps down the stage sings...
年轻表演者们翩翩而来 齐声歌唱
And a dance, of course. Following at rock,
跃然跳舞 演奏摇滚
rap, hip hop, jazz and... Hamlet!
表演说唱 嘻哈 爵士 还有哈姆雷特
Then, of course, the entire town is going to rise up
接着全镇人民将为之疯狂
standing ovation. The audience going crazy.
观众们热烈鼓掌
Mayor seeks you down there, pulls you up on stage,
市长把你从观众席里引上台
put you on the centre stage and thanks you for making it all possible.
对你大加赞赏一番
Kate:Yeah?
真的?
Parker:Yeah.
当然
Kate:I like it.
我喜欢