第一句:We'd like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.
我们想知道贵方每种花色和款式的最低订购量。
A: You are dealing in print shirt.
贵方经营印花衬衫。
B: Yes, we have many years'experience in this market.
是的,我们在该领域有很多年的经验了。
A: Good. We'd like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.
那很好。我们想知道贵方每种花色和款式的最低订购量。
B: Four dozens.
四打。
第二句:We are anxious to get an offer for your products.
我们很急于获得你方的报价。
那么你方两打的价格是多少呢?鉴于这是我们第一次合作,我们不想进口过多货物。
B: Oh, we will give you offer as soon as possible.
噢,我们会尽快给您报价。
A: We are anxious to get an offer for your products.
我们很急于获得你方的报价。
您可以在“询价单”中选择“手机短信”进行询价:将您的询价内容发送到对方手机上,或短信留言提醒对方查看您的询价。
其他表达法:
We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for print shirt.
我们想知道你们的印花衬衫到东京的到岸价。
We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.
我们很高兴能够得到你方这个牌子收音机的报价。