Penguins:You, quadropaint. Sprecken Sie English?
你 黑白的家伙 会说英语吗?
Mathy:I sprecken. What county is this?
我会 这是什么国家?
Penguins:Manhattan. Damn! We're still in New York.
曼哈顿 该死 我们还在纽约
Mathy:Aboard! Dive, dive, dive! Hey! You on the docks!Wait a minute!
任务取消 下潜 下潜 穿晚礼服的家伙 等等
What are you guys doing? We're digging to Antarctica.
你们在干什么? 我们要挖去南极洲
Mathy:Anhootica? Can you keep a secret, my monochromatic friend?
南什么州? 你能保密吗 我的色盲朋友?
Penguins:Do you ever see any penguins running free around New York city?
你以前见过企鹅随便在纽约溜达吗?
Mathy:Of course not. We don't belong here, it's just not natural.
当然没有 我们不属于这里 这里不是大自然
Penguins:This is all some kind of wackdown conspiracy.
这都是一些怪人的阴谋
We're going to the wide open spaces of Antarctica.
我们要去南极洲的广阔空间
To the wild!
去野外
Mathy:The wild? You could actually go there? It sounds great.
野外? 你们真的能到吗? 听上去不错
Hey! Hold up! Where is this place?
等等 那是什么地方?
Tell me where it is! You didn't see anything.
告诉我那是什么地方 你什么也没看到
Penguins:Right? Yes, sir.
对吧? 是 长官
Mathy:Sorry. No, sir.
抱歉 没看到 长官
And now appearance of the day.
今天的表演
The King of New York city, Alex the Lion!
纽约市之王 狮子亚里克斯