Well, Benjamin.
班哲明。
Might I say you are looking strikingly youthful.
你今天看起来非常年轻。
Good day, Mrs. Fuller.
你好,富勒太太。
A single cane, back straight as an arrow.
只拿一根拐杖,背挺得笔直。
What elixir have you been drinking?
你食了什么仙丹?
Grandma! Look at me!
奶奶!看看我。!
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢夸奖。
That was really something.
你真棒。
Come on over here, you.
过来。
Now, this is my granddaughter, Daisy.
这是我的孙女黛丝。
I'm afraid, Benjamin, I don't rightly know your last name.
老实说,我不知道你姓什么。
This is Mr...
这位是。?
Benjamin's fine.
直接叫我班哲明就行。
I never forgot her blue eyes.
我永远忘不了她的碧眼。
Good people, supper is served.
大家,开饭了。
Health and food, true love and friends.
健康和食物、爱和朋友。
For everything thy goodness sends. Amen.
感谢您赐给我们的一切,阿门。
Amen.
阿门。
That looks good.
看起来很可口。
Did you know turkeys aren't really birds?
你知道火鸡不算鸟类吗?
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说?
They are in the pheasant family, can't hardly fly.
他们属于雉科,不会飞。
It's sad, don't you think? Birds that can't fly?
真可怜,不会飞的鸟。
I love birds that can't fly.
我喜欢不会飞的鸟。
They are so delicious.
他们的肉很美味。
That's terrible.
好残忍哦。
I have something to tell y'all while we're giving thanks for God's blessings.
感谢主的同时我有话要说。
I had a miracle happen. The Lord saw fit to answer my prayers.
我身上发生了奇迹,上帝回应了我的祷告。
What does she mean, answered her prayers?
她是什么意思?
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢大家。
She's gonna have a baby, silly.
傻瓜,她要生小孩了。
That's what my mama said when I was gonna have a baby brother...
我妈生我弟弟之前也这么说。
but he didn't live long...
不过他没活多久。
because he didn't breathe right.
因为他呼吸有问题。