Volunteers coming in!
志愿军到了。
William Wallace.
威廉华莱士。
we've come to fight and to die for you.
我们来此为你作战。
Stand up, man. I'm not the pope.
站起来,我不是教皇。
My name is Faudron. My sword is yours.
我叫佛庄,我的剑听候差遣。
I brought you this.
我还带给你这个。
We checked them for arms.
我们已搜过身。
I brought you this.
我还带给你这个。
My wife made it for you.
我太太做的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Him? That can't be William Wallace.
他?他不可能是威廉华莱士。
I'm prettier than this man.
我比他帅多了。
All right, Father.I'll ask him.
好的,父亲,我来问他。
If I risk my neck for you.
若我为你卖命。
will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?
我有机会杀英格兰人吗?
Is your father a ghost.
你的父亲是鬼?
or do you converse with the Almighty?
还是你能与万能天父交谈。
To find his equal, an Irishman talks to God.
去查明爱尔兰对手,与天主交谈。
The Almighty says don't change the subject.
万能天父回答说别换话题。
Just answer the fucking question.
快回答他娘的问题。
Insane Irish.
狂傲的爱尔兰人。
Mind your tongue.
注意你的嘴巴。
Smart enough to get a dagger past your guards, old man.
能聪明的带匕首避过守卫。
That's my friend, Irishman.
他是我朋友,爱尔兰人。
and the answer to your question is yes.
答覆你的问题是同意。
You fight for me, you get to kill the English.
为我作战,可以杀英格兰人。