星级典句:
第一句:We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men shirts as for the sample you sent before at $20 per piece.
我们愿意按照你方送来的样品提供1500打男士衬衫,每件20美金。
A: We made the offer subject to your needs.
我们是根据你方的需求做的这份报价。
B: That's good.
太好了。
A: We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men shirts as for the sample you sent before at $20 per piece.
我们愿意按照你方送来的样品提供1500打男士衬衫,每件20美金。
第二句:At price $5/piece CIF New York.
纽约到岸价是每件5美元。
A: How about the price?
价格呢?
B: At price $5/piece CIF New York.
纽约到岸价是每件5美元。
A: That's reasonable.
很合理。
B: Yes.
是的。
实盘(firm offers)则规定有效日期,而且实盘一旦被接受,报盘人就不能撤回。
其他表达法:
We give you price of $ 1440 FOB Chicago.
我们给您芝加哥离岸价1440美金。
In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozen magnifiers at $30 per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.
按照您的要求,我们会给您的2000打放大镜为30美金一打,旧金山到岸价,9月装船。