The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight.
上天说这是场时髦的战争。
It's drawn the finest people.
吸引了最好的人。
Where is thy salute?
你的礼仪呢?
For presenting yourselves on this battlefield.
对你亲自现身此战场。
I give you thanks.
我向你致谢。
To join it, you give homage.
来加入效忠。
This is our army.
这是我们的军队。
I give homage to Scotland.
我向苏格兰效忠。
and if this is your army...
这若是你的军队。
why does it go?
他们为何离开?
We didn't come here to fight for them!
我们来此不是为他们出战。
Home!The English are too many.
回家!英格兰军太多兵了。
Sons of Scotland...
苏格兰之子。
I am William Wallace.
我是威廉华莱士。
William Wallace is 7 feet tall.
威廉华莱士有七英尺高。
He kills men by the hundreds.
他杀人数以百计。
and if he were here, he'd consume the English.
他若在此,他会消灭英格兰军的。
with fireballs from his eyes.
他眼睛可以冒火球。
and bolts of lightning from his arse.
屁股会放雷电。
I am William Wallace.
我是威廉华莱士。
and I see a whole army of my countrymen.
我看到我民族组成的军队。
here in defiance of tyranny.
向暴政宣战。
You've come to fight as free men.
你们作战是为解放人民。
And free men you are.
你们自己也将自由。
What will you do with that freedom?
若没有自由能怎么办?
Will you fight?
你们愿意作战吗?
No! No!
不! 不!
No! No!
不! 不!
Against that?No!
对抗那?不!
We will run, and we will live.
我们会逃开,我们会活。
Fight, and you may die.
作战,可能会战死。
Run, and you'll live...
逃开,能活着。
at least awhile.
至少一阵子。