Well, all right, long as she stays from up underfoot.
好吧,只要她不惹麻烦。
Right this way, ma'am.
这里请,女士。
As hard as I try, I can't remember her name.
我怎么想都想不出她的名字。
Mrs. Lawson or Mrs. Hartford.
劳逊太太或是哈特福太太。
Maybe it was Maple
也许是梅波太太吧。
It's funny how sometimes the people we remember the least...
有时候我们最不记得的人。
make the greatest impression on us.
我们对他们的印象最深。
I do remember she wore diamonds.
我记得她戴钻戒。
And she always dressed in fine clothing, as if she was going out.
总是盛装打扮,好像要出门。
Although she never did and nobody ever came to visit her.
虽然她没出过门,没人来看过他。
She taught me to play the piano.
她教我弹钢琴。
It's not about how well you play.
重点不是你弹得好不好。
It's how you feel about what you're playing.
而是你在弹的时候的心情。
Try this.
弹弹看。
You can't help putting yourself in the music.
你很自然就融入音乐之中。
There were many changes. Some you could see, some you couldn't
我发生了很多变化,有些看得出来,有些看不出来。
Hair had started growing in all sorts of places...
我身上到处都开始长毛。
along with other things.
别的地方也开始变大。
I felt pretty good, considering.
老实说,我觉得很棒。
Darling, the pain.
乖女,我好痛。
All right, Mom. I'll get the nurse.
好,我去叫护士。