Well, you amaze me, Liv.You really do.
你让我吃惊,丽芙,真的。
You-You never ask me what I want.?
你从不问我想要什么。
You just figure you know best, end of story.
你总自以自己的想法是对的就行了。
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."
"艾玛,穿这个,艾玛,那么说。"
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.
艾玛已经受够了。
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...
不要以为我没注意到你有多么愤怒。
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you did.
就因为我胆敢比你先订婚。
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.
好了,给我等等,首先,丹尼尔12月就买了戒指了。
Okay? So officially, I was first.
好吗?所以这么算,我在先。
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.
第二,总有人让你做你不喜欢的事。
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!
噢,可悲,可悲。
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.
艾玛,就好像你是个软骨头,等等,对了。
You don't have a spine.
你就是个软骨头。
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.
是没人能说你软弱,丽芙。
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.
你上来就抢了玛瑞安给出的6月的头个空缺。
without even asking me first.
都没先问问我。
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...
至少我没有因为惧怕落单而。
that I people-please my way through life.
一辈子都只知道讨人欢心。
Emma, you settle.
艾玛,你总是将就。
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?
你的意思说我找弗莱彻是将就?
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.
我指的可不是弗莱彻。
You came up with that one on your own.
这可是你自己说的。
Move your date, Liv.
改日子,丽芙。
You move your date, Emma.
你改日子吧,艾玛。
It's done. You lose.
已成定局了,你输了。