We have beaten the English.
我们已打败英格兰军。
but they'll come back.
但他们还会回来。
because you won't stand together.
因为你们不团结。
What will you do?
你要怎么做?
I will invade England.
远征英格兰。
and defeat the English on their own ground.
让他们在自己土地上挫败。
Invade? That's impossible.
远征?不可能!
Why?
为什么?
Why is that impossible?
为什么不可能?
You're so concerned with squabbling.
你们如此费心争执。
for the scraps from Longshanks' table.
就为了长腿那点可怜的利益。
that you've missed your God-given right to something better.
欲忽视上天所赋予的更好权益。
There's a difference between us.
我们的观点有差异。
You think the people of this country exist.
你们认为苏格兰人存在价值。
to provide you with position.
是提供你的地位。
I think your position exists.
我认为你地位的存在价值。
to provide those people with freedom.
是提供给他们自由。
and I go to make sure that they have it.
我要确定他们获得到自由。
Wait!
等一下!
I respect what you said.
我尊敬你刚才所说的。
but remember that these men.
但记得,这些人。
have lands and castles.
有土地城堡。
It's much to risk.
这样做太冒险。
The common man that bleeds on the battlefield...
平民在战役中流血丧命。
does he risk less?
他们冒的风险小吗?