What news of the north?
北方有何消息?
Nothing new, Your Majesty.
没,大人。
We've sent riders to speed any word.
派了骑士加速传讯。
I heard the word in France,
在法国为未来王朝打拼时听说。
where I was fighting to expand your future kingdom.The word my son.
我战斗是为了扩张我们未来的王国,我的儿子。
is that our entire northern army is annihilated...
我们北方军队全军覆没。
and you have done nothing.
而你却束手无策。
I have ordered conscriptions.
我已下令召募民兵。
They're assembled and ready to depart.
准备撤退。
Excuse me, sire, but there's a very urgent message from York.
对不起,陛下,约克传来急报。
Come.
拿来。
Leave us.
离开吧。
Thank you, sire.
是,陛下。
Uh, W-Wallace has sacked York.
华,华莱士已攻下约克。
What?
什么?
Wallace has sacked York.
华莱士已攻下约克。
Sire...
陛下。
thy own nephew.
您的外甥。
What beast could do such a thing?
谁会这么残忍下手?
If he can sack York...
他若能攻下约克。
he can invade Lower England.
他就能席卷整个英格兰。
We would stop him!
我们要制止他。
Who is this person who speaks to me.
此人是谁。
as though I needed his advice?
自以为我需要他的意见?