I can't believe it.
我不敢相信。
And he sent you a present, too?
他还送给你一份礼物?
Yeah, a CD of a band I'd never heard of, but I loved.
对,一张我从未听说过的乐队的CD,但是我喜欢。
It's like he knows me better than I know myself.
就好象他比我自己还了解我。
So why is he hiding?
那他为什么藏起来了?
Excuse me? Can you help me?
对不起? 能帮我吗?
Dinner's ready.
晚饭好了。
There must be something wrong with him.
他一定有些问题。
Who? Mr. Wonderful.
谁? 棒先生。
What? No, there's nothing wrong with him. He's perfect.
什么?他没有问题,他很完美。
Then why all the secrecy?
那么为什么那么神秘?
Why doesn't he just come on over, show his face, and say hello?
他为什么不结束这些举动,现现身,然后打个招呼?
Like a normal person.
和一个正常人一样。
Listen to yourself.
听听你自己说的。
The man wants to be the least bit romantic...
这个男人希望至少能够浪漫些。
How do I know if he is? And if he is, what does he look like?
我怎么知道他是不是这样?如果确实是这样,那他长的什么样?
and all of sudden you think he's not normal.
所有突然的惊喜都是希望你不要把他看成是一个普通人。
Is he tall, is he short?
他是高是矮?
Does he have blond, curly hair, straight, black hair, what?
他是金色卷发还是黑色直发,什么?
I bet he has a big, fat wart on his nose.
我打赌他的鼻子上有个大瘤。
I bet that he's really, really handsome.
我打赌他一定非常非常英俊。
He writes like he's really handsome.
他的文笔显示他很英俊。
Honey, have you seen pictures of Shakespeare? Bald, skinny.
宝贝,你有没有见过莎士比亚的照片?谢顶,瘦小的。