I am the princess of Wales.
我是威尔士王妃。
I come as the king's servant and with his authority.
我是代表国王的钦差大臣。
To do what?
做什么呢?
To discuss the king's proposals.
讨论他的提议。
Will you speak with a woman?
你愿意与妇人交谈吗?
I understand you have recently been given the rank of knight.
我知道您最近受爵位。
I have been given nothing.
我什么都没得到。
God makes men what they are.
天生我才必有用。
Did God make you the sacker of peaceful cities?
上天让你的才能去掠夺城市?
The executioner of the king's nephew...
处决国王外甥。
my husband's own cousin?
我丈夫的表弟?
York was the staging point for every invasion of my country...
约克是攻掠我国时的踏板。
and that royal cousin hanged innocent Scots...
那位王室表弟吊死了无辜百姓。
even women and children from the city walls.
连妇孺也不放过。
Well, Longshanks did far worse.
长腿上次攻占城市时的更狠。
You ask your king to his face.
你当面去问你的国王。
Ask him.
去问他。
You see if his eyes can convince you of the truth.
看他的眼神能否用真相说服你。