Gump, what are you doing?
阿甘,你干什么?
Take a left!
向左转!
Left!
左边!
That's where we're going to find those shrimp, my boy!
那边我们会找到虾的,兄弟!
That's where we'll find them.
那边我们会找到它们
Still no shrimp, Lieutenant Dan.
还是没有虾,丹中尉
O.K., so I was wrong.
好吧,我弄错了
Well, how are we going to find them?
嗯,我们怎么才能找到虾呢?
Maybe you should just pray for shrimp.
也许你可以去祷告
So pray that
“所以我们祷告”
I'm homeward bound...
“我在回家路上…”
So I went to church every Sunday.
所以我每个星期天都去教堂
Sometimes Lieutenant Dan came, too,
有时丹中尉也来
though I think he left the praying up to me.
虽然他只让我负责祷告
No shrimp.
没有虾
Where the hell's this God of yours?
你那上帝到底在哪儿?
It's funny Lieutenant Dan said that
奇怪的是丹中尉一说这话
'cause right then God showed up.
上帝就来了
You'll never sink this boat!
你绝不能弄沉这条船!
Now, me, I was scared,
我当时很害怕
but Lieutenant Dan, he was mad.
但丹中尉,他象是发疯了