I'd think a lot...
我想了很多事…
about Mama and Bubba and Lieutenant Dan.
关于妈妈和布巴还有丹中尉
But most of all,
但最经常的
I thought about Jenny.
我在想念珍妮
I thought about her a lot.
我非常想念她
For more than two years,
两年多来
a man named Forrest Gump,
一位名叫福雷斯甘的人
a gardener from Greenbow, Alabama, stopping only to sleep,
来自亚拉巴马绿茵县的园艺师,除了睡觉
has been running across America.
就是不停跑步横越美国
Charles Cooper brings you this report.
查尔斯库珀为你报导
For the fourth time
他这是第四次
on his journey across America,
进行横越美国的旅程
Forrest Gump, the gardener from Greenbow, Alabama,
福雷斯甘,来自亚拉巴马绿茵县的园艺师
is about to cross the Mississippi River again today.
今天将再次跑过密西西比河
I'll be damned. Forrest?
天那,福雷斯?
Sir, where are you running?
先生,你为什么要跑?
Are you doing this for world peace?
你是为了世界和平吗?
Are you doing this for the homeless?
你是为了无家可者吗?
Are you running for women's rights?
你是为了妇女权利吗?
The environment? Or for the animal?
为了保护环境吗? 为动物?
they just couldn't believe
他们就是不相信
that Somebody would do all that running
有些人跑步
for no particular reason.
什么都不为
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这样做?
I just felt like running.
我只是想跑