And, Em, you're gonna make a beautiful bride. Really.
艾玛 你会是个很漂亮的新娘,真的。
Yeah? Yeah. I always thought so.
是吗?是的,我一直这么想。
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢,再见。
Despite it all, when morning broke on that sixth of June.
虽然发生了这么多事 当6月6号的清晨降临。
it was the perfect day for a wedding.
这确实是结婚的完美日子。
Well, two weddings.
两场婚礼。
T-minus three hours, people.
还有三个小时。
Guard your camps, execute your duties...
站好你们的岗,完成你们的任务。
and we may make it out of here alive.
我们也许能活着出来。
Incoming, people.
开始了。
Roses for Lerner. Peonies for Allan.
能纳的玫瑰,爱伦的芍药。
Has the Allan officiant reported for duty yet? Yes, he has.
爱伦那边的主婚人到位了吗?是的,到了。
Linens for Lerner? Yes.
给能纳的亚麻布呢?到了。
Excellent.
非常好。
Let's move, people. This is not a dress rehearsal.
动起来,这不是试装彩排。
Amazing. You can't even see the blue anymore.
太好了,已经看不到蓝色了。
Oh, Liv.
丽芙。
My God, you're the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.
我的天,你是我见过的最漂亮的新娘。
Thank you.
谢谢。