I need your help with this.
我需要你的帮助
Is this the information on Hagen?
这是关于哈根的信息吗
No. Diana's on her way with that.
不是 戴安正在追查
This is your wife's visa bill.
这是太太的信用卡账单
Yeah. I got it all.Her ebay bids,video rentals, library books.Thank you, patriot act.
我都拿来了 她的易趣网出价 租影碟的费用 图书馆借的书 真感谢爱国者法案
So you're stalking your own wife?
你在跟踪你自己的老婆吗
Want to compare notes?
想交流交流吗
Appreciate.You figure out what she likes?
很荣幸 你弄明白她喜欢什么了吗
Yep. It's all in the summary.Pottery-making.Nancy Drew mysteries.Scented candles.Oleander.Old jazz.Anything italian,except anchovies.
当然 都总结好了 陶制品 神探南茜的秘密 香水蜡烛 夹竹桃 古典爵士乐 除了凤尾鱼外任何有和意大利有关的东西
Yeah, I don't think you're gonna find your answer tucked into a list of her eBay bids.
我不认为你能从他的易趣账单里找到你想要的东西
Then help me out here, all right? You're the romantic.I mean,what's the deal with the bottle?
那你说怎么办 你是情圣 你那个酒瓶有什么说道
It's an '82 bordeaux.
那是82年的波尔多葡萄酒
Yeah. Costs 800 bucks a pop.
是 800块钱一瓶
It does when it's full. I got it empty.Empty?
满的时候当然值这么多钱 我是捡的空瓶子 空的
Look,when Kate and I met, we had nothing.I got that bottle,and I used to fill it up with whatever cheap wine we could afford.
当我和凯特认识的时候 我们很穷 我捡到了那个瓶子 然后装上我们买得起的便宜酒
And we'd sit in that crappy apartment and drink it over cold pizza and pretend we were living in the cote d'azur.
我们坐在简陋的公寓里 喝着酒吃着凉匹萨 就好像我们住在法国的蔚蓝海岸
How'd that work out for you?
你是怎么解决的
It didn't.'Cause that bottle was a promise of a better life.
没有解决 因为那瓶子是对美好生活的承诺
What Kate got was a guy locked away for half a decade.
而凯特得到的只是一个被关在监狱里5年的家伙
You make Elizabeth any promises,peter?Or you think what she really wants is oleander candles?
你对伊丽莎白作出过承诺吗 彼得 或者你认为她真的只是想要夹竹桃蜡烛
Hey, Diana. What do you got?
戴安 查到了什么
Hagen is leaving the country.He booked a flight through a private charter company in barcelona for the 19th.
哈根正打算出境 他通过巴塞罗那的一家私人公司预订了19号的机票
One week. Damn it, Neal.Seeing you must have tipped him off.
还有一周了 该死 尼尔 看来上次打草惊蛇了
He's going to spain. That's something.
他要去西班牙 这里面有蹊跷
Is there any connection to our books and the bonds or the murder?
与我们关注的的书 债券或是谋杀有关系吗
Hagen's impressive as hell.A lot of international holdings, but he keeps himself out of the muck.
哈根让人印象非常深刻 大量的国际控股 但从来没有垃圾股
You get every available agent on this.You know the good ones. Steal them if you have to.I want to know every single thing about this guy, and I don't want any excuses.Anything gets in your way...
把所有的人力都派过来 你知道谁最出色 必要时不择手段都行 我要知道关于他的任何细节 没有借口 如果有任何阻碍
Forge your signature.Always do.
仿造你的签名 老规矩了
That's what I want to hear.If you're right about hagen,we have one week to connect him to the bond.
我要的就是这句话 如果哈根的事被你说中了 那我们还有一周时间把他和债券联系起来
If we lose him on the 19th...Neal, if we lose him, you're back in.I can't save you.
如果19号被他跑了 尼尔 如果他跑了 你就得回监狱 我也帮不了你了