Okay. I'm going to Liv's ceremony.
好的,我要参加丽芙的仪式。
and Emma's reception. More booze.
艾玛的婚宴,那酒更多。
I'm gonna do a quick head count of the hot drunk single guys and then choose.
我要清点一下喝醉的单身帅哥人数再做决定。
Good call. Allan. Lerner.
好主意,爱伦,能纳。
Hey, Mr. Allan. How are you?
嘿,爱伦先生,最近怎么样?
I'm good, bud. How're you? Big day, huh?
我很好吗,兄弟,你呢?大日子,哈?
Yes. Yes, it is.
是啊,是大日子。
I caught a glimpse of Emma when I was scouting out the enemy camp.
我侦查敌情的时候,看到了艾玛一眼。
She is beautiful, sir.
她很漂亮,先生。
Thank you, Nathan.
谢谢,内森。
Listen, you think I could have a word with your sister?
听着,我能跟你妹妹说句话吗?
Not about the-the fight, about something else. Oh, yeah. Sure.
不是为吵架的事,是别的,当然了。
Liv.
丽芙。
Hi! Mr. Allan!
嗨!爱伦先生!
Oh, Liv.
丽芙。
Wow. Your mom and dad would be so proud.
你的父母会为你骄傲的。
Thank you. Of both of you.
谢谢,为你们俩。
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你,谢谢。
I just want to pass on a blessing from our generation.
我只是想送上老辈人的祝福。
Not just from myself but from...
不只来自我的。
f-from my dear friends who would've given anything to be here today.
还有我最亲爱的朋友们,他们肯定非常想在场。
Good luck, sweetheart.
祝你好运,甜心。
Nate. Mr. Allan, thank you.
内特,爱伦先生,谢谢你。
Good to see you. All right.
很高兴见到你,好了。
You too.
我也是。
Such a good man. Emma's so much like him.
真是个好人,艾玛和他很像。