Boys!
男孩子们!
Come on, get your free beer.
来吧。来拿你们的免费啤酒。
Free beer!
免费啤酒!
Bring on the beer.
拿啤酒来。
Yeah, bring on the Beer.
对,拿啤酒来。
Look, it's time for your break. Bye-bye.
现在你休息。再见。
Hi! How are you? Good.
嗨!你们怎么样? 很好。
Some sort of Village People convention in town?
村里人到城镇来开会?
Free beer? Why would I give you,I'd give you free beer.
免费啤酒?我为什么要给你们,我给你们免费啤酒。
We saw the sign outside and we want the free beer.
我们看到外面的牌子了,我们来拿免费啤酒的。
You look absolutely parched.
你看上去真热。
Thanks a lot, my friend.
很感谢,我的朋友。
I think I'm going to need another mimosa...
我需要再来点mimosa(酒精饮料)。
I'll get the waiter.
我来叫服务员。
to open the rest of these gifts.
以便打开余下的礼物。
Lance!
兰斯!
Hi, Mom. What are you doing here?
嗨,妈妈,你在这里干什么?
Free,Lance!
免费,兰斯!
I just, I miss you.
我只是很想你。
What is this? What, nothing.
这是怎么回事?什么,没什么。
Is this your idea? No.
这是你的主意吗?不。
No, I would never do.
不,我永远不回那么做。
Well, actually I would do that, but I didn't do it.
其实我会那么做的,但这不是我干的。
Why didn't I? The sign says free beer.
我为什么不那么做?上面写啤酒是免费的。
We want our free beer. Yeah.
我们要免费啤酒,对。
What's that?
那里怎么了?
Look! What a neat gift!
看!多么优雅的礼物!
I feel like a queen.
我感觉象个王后。