Will you stand up there with me?
你想站在我身边吗?
Where else would I be?
不然我还能在哪?
Reset, people. Reset.
重新开始,重新开始。
Oh, I almost forgot something.
我差点忘了。
Oh, my God. Em? here did you find that?
我的天,艾?你在哪找到的?
Two little girls saved it for us.
两个小姑娘帮我们保存的。
Come on.
来吧。
Hi.
嗨。
Hey. Are you single? Uh, yeah.
嘿,你是单身吗?是的。
Are you straight? I don't like labels.
你是异性恋吗?我不喜欢当异类。
So sorry to hear about your divorce.
很遗憾听到你离婚了。
And next time, I'm definitely getting married at the Plaza.
下次我绝对要在广场酒店结婚。
You treated me so kind I'm about to lose my mind.
你对我那么好,让我快失去理智。
You made me so Very happy.
你让我如此幸福。
Do you wanna dance? Yes.
想跳舞吗?是的。
Let's go. Okay.
我们跳吧,好的。
No, baby. Baby, let it happen on its own.
不,宝贝,宝贝,就顺其自然吧。
Uh-oh. Did I make a horrible mistake and marry someone who's smarter than I am?
我是不是犯了个大错,嫁了个比我聪明的人?
It was quite a wedding.
真是场盛大的婚礼啊。
And as I stood there watching.
我站在那看着。
I realized something I'd forgotten a long time ago.
我回想到某些我早已忘记的事。