Oh, Benjamin, I've been with older men.
班哲明,我有同年纪大的男人做过。
You're going back to New York in the morning.
你一早就要回纽约。
You should be with your friends.
你应该回去朋友身边。
You're only young once. Oh, I'm old enough.
你只会年轻一次,我又不是小孩子了。
Daisy, just...Not tonight is all.
黛丝,只是今晚不得。
We could go hear some music.
我们可以去听音乐。
Our lives are defined by opportunities.
机会决定每个人的一生。
Even the ones we miss.
错过的机会也算在内。
He looked so handsome...
他看起来好有型。
and so distinguished.
好有架势。
They're saying the hurricane's gonna miss us, blow on by.
听说咙风会偏向,闪过这里。
Oh, that's great. I'll stay under the blankets with Mother.
那真是太好了,我要和妈妈盖同一张被子。
She said nothing would...
她说什么都不会。
Benjamin?
班哲明?
Things were becoming different for me.
我的身体一直在变化。
My hair had very little gray and grew like weeds.
头发变黑,长得像杂草一样快。
My sense of smell was keener. My hearing, more acute.
嗅觉更灵敏,听觉更敏锐。
I could walk further and faster.
我可以走得更快更远。
While everybody else was aging, I was getting younger...
别人都在变老,我却变年轻。
all alone.
孤单一人。