上期回顾《流放》://m.moreplr.com/menu/201208/195751.shtml
This is where you always slept.
你一直都睡这
Oh man!
哦 哇
Was this mine? Look at you. Look at him honey.
这个以前是我的吗 玩吧 亲爱的
Oh my. Oh this thing. Look, look. I remember this.
哦 这个东西 看看! 我记得它!
You remember.
你记得?
Harder than I... You never slept on the right end.
这比我期待的要硬了点 你从来不在这睡的
You always slept on the bottom end.
最后都滚到底下去
Was that, was that my?
那 那是不是我的
Is that me?
那是我吗
You had the cutest little paws.
你的小爪子是最可爱的
Little bit of paws.
很小 很小的小爪子
You did that the day we lost you.
这就是我们失去你那天 你印上去的
Year!
是啊
Wow. I was so young.
哇 我当时很小啊
What happened to me?
在我身上发生了什么事?
It was all my fault. I turned my back for a minute and...
是我的错 我转过身了 就那么一秒
It was not your fault.
那不是你的错
Your father did everything he could.
你爸爸真的尽力了
He tracked those hunters for weeks.
他跟踪了那些猎人整整好几周
Far off the reserve. Finally I had to assume that the hunters... Well...
离保护区很远很远 最后 我也只好认为
We thought, we thought they killed you.
我们以为 我们以为他们把你杀了