They’re doing me a favor really.
他们真是帮了我的忙啊.
Will you be all right?
你还好吗?
Better than that.
比那时候好多了
I should really have left when Josephine died.
约瑟芬过世的时候我就该离开了.
Nothing left to love here anymore. So....
这儿没什么可留恋的了.....
Hello?
有人吗?
Miss Watson? -Yes. I’m back here.
沃森小姐? -我在这后面.
I’ve never been to this part of campus before. Where are we?
我从未来过校园的这个区. 这是哪里?
No man’s land. So to speak.
可以说是 “女儿国”.
Come on in.
过来吧.
What’s all this?
这都是些什么?
Different things different days.
不同时期的不同作品.
People who inspire me, artists I admire, editorials I don’t.
感动我的人,我推崇的艺术家 我不喜欢的评论.
So you came to see me.
而你来见我是为了……
You gave me a C. -I’m kind.
你给我打了个C. -算是慷慨了.
The assignment was to write about Bruegel. I did that.
要求写篇关于勃鲁盖尔的作业. 我完成了.
No, what you did was copy Strauss. -I was referencing an expert.
你没有, 你只是抄袭了史特劳斯的文章. -我是参考了专家的文章.
If I wanted to know what he thought, I’d buy his book.
如果我想知道他的观点的话,会去买他的书.
Miss Watson, with all due respect....
沃森小姐, 尽管对您尊敬之至....
Bruegel was a storyteller. Find the stories.
勃鲁盖尔擅长讲故事. 去查寻他的故事吧.
Break them down into smaller pieces. You might actually enjoy it.
把它们化整为零, 你将会真正的乐在其中的.