在日常生活中,去超市购物是必不可少的了。那么在超市能够用上的口语有哪些呢?我们今天就来好好看看!在这期节目中,Nic帮大家准备了一段对话。希望大家能从对话中找找感觉。
对话篇:
STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
史提夫:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?
DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.
狄瑞克:超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。
STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
史提夫:什么?这里不卖酒,怎么可能?
DEREK: It's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.
狄瑞克:这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖酒,只有卖酒的店才有。
STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.
史提夫:这太苛刻,也很愚蠢。
DEREK: I know. I agree with you.
狄瑞克:我同意你的说法。
DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?
狄瑞克:请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?
店员:有的,就在你前面。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
DEREK: Sure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.
狄瑞克:唔,谢谢。你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。
EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.
店员:它们在包装上有标示,先生。
DEREK: One more question.
狄瑞克:还有一个问题。
EMPLOYEE: Yes?
店员:请说。
DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
狄瑞克:我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.
店员:在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。
DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?
狄瑞克:谢谢。你要纸袋或塑胶袋?
STEVE: Plastic bags.
史提夫:塑胶袋。
DEREK: And do you want to drive up?
狄瑞克:你需要搬运服务吗?
STEVE: What do you mean?
史提夫:什么意思?
DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.
狄瑞克:他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。
STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.
史提夫:哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。
DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.
狄瑞克:好的,我们的车子没停多远。我告诉收银员不要这项服务,全部大概要90美元钱。
STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?
史提夫:这里是100美元。我可不可以去杂志架那儿看看?