That’s everything we always wanted, huh?
这不就是我们想要得吗,哈?
We’ll be best friends, and our husbands will be best friends...
我们会成为最亲密的朋友, 我们的丈夫也将是最好的朋友...
and we’ll have houses together and we’ll have babies together... ...
我们还会成为邻居, 我们的宝宝们将一起玩耍...
and they’ll be best friends. ...
他们也会是最好的朋友.
You’re going to be Mrs. Tommy Donegal.
你将成为汤姆 唐戈夫人.
When?
何时?
I’ll get the scoop tomorrow. You go back to sleep.
我明天会深入调查的. 你继续睡吧.
The first part of the exam will consist of two pairs of slides.
测验的第一部分包括两页双面的试卷.
Please identify each of the slides by name, period and date.
请在每一面上写出 绘画者,时代和日期.
Then compare and contrast them.
然后进行比较和对比.
You will have 1 0 minutes for each pair.
每一组有10分钟
Then you will write a 1 500-word essay...
接下来写一篇1500字的评论...
describing the stylistic differences between Raphael and van Eyck. ...
描述一下拉菲尔和范爱克, 在绘画风格上的不同处.
Eyes forward, Miss Delacorte.
朝前看,德拉考蒂小姐.
You have 40 minutes.
你们有四十分钟.
Good luck.
祝好运
This is quite the event.
这可算是名门盛事了.
I’m surprised I was invited. –Well, look around you.
能被邀请我感到很惊喜. -哦,看看周围.
Who wasn’t?
他们没请谁?