Mmm. That is a work of art.
真是件艺术品
Just know it's not gonna go to waste. What?
可不能浪费了啊 什么
Hey! Hey, yourself.
嘿 嘿什么啊
Judge Summers' office called.
萨莫斯法官来过电话
You are being summoned to her chambers.
传唤你去她办公室
She said you missed your last two meetings,
她说上两次会面你都缺席了
so you better be prompt.
所以你最好快点
What meetings? No idea.
什么会面 我不知道
I didn't schedule them. She sounded annoyed.
我没有安排过 她好像挺生气的
Hmm. I love mushrooms.
我喜欢蘑菇
When did she call?
她什么时候来的电话
About 10 minutes ago.
大约10分钟之前吧
Why didn't you tell me 10 minutes ago?
10分钟前你为什么不告诉我
I was waiting for you to make me lunch.
我在等你给我做午饭
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think I'm in trouble. Teri said she sounded annoyed.
我想我有麻烦了 泰丽说她好像挺生气
Oh, come on. She's just a judge.
别紧张 她不过是个法官
What can she do to you?
她能对你怎么样呢
She puts people in jail, Stacy.
她把人们送进监狱 史黛西
Then why do you keep blowing her off?
那你为什么接连放她鸽子啊
I didn't know I was.
我不知道我有放她鸽子
If I go to jail, promise you'll bail me out.
如果我入狱 答应我你会来保释我
Okay, but not till tomorrow. The shoot is going all night.
好 但要等到明天 拍摄会持续整晚
The yo-ho-hos are kind of perfectionists.
"海盗"可都是完美主义者
Sweetie, I got to go, but drive carefully.
亲爱的 我要挂了 开车小心点
It just got real foggy.
雾可真大
Knock, knock. Am I late? I'm late.
咚咚 我来晚了吗 我来晚了
Am I in trouble? Big trouble.
我有麻烦了 麻烦大了
I've been reading up on my Funk & Wagnalls...
我已经研读了芬克&瓦格诺百科全书
and I'm definitely gonna kick your butt.
肯定会让你输的很惨