You ever hear the expression "Keeping up with the Joneses"?
你可曾听过 "别落在琼斯家后面"?
Of course.
当然.
Mr. and Mrs. Gordon Jones.
那就是戈登 琼斯先生和夫人.
The actual, historical family they invented the phrase about.
实际上,成语便出自于 像这样历史悠久的家庭.
Good to know.
真有趣.
Thank you. -Good to see you.
谢谢. -荣幸见到您.
Thank you very much. -A beautiful dress.
非常感谢您. -礼服美极了.
Hi, we’re so glad you came.
嗨, 你的光临让我们太高兴了.
We’re together. Table 19. -Good.
我们在一起. 第19桌. -好极了.
Holy God!
天哪!
The governor is right behind you. Don’t turn around.
州长就在你的有后方. 别回头。
Great band.
乐队真棒.
Violet. -Yes?
维奥莱特. -恩?
Would you mind if I go here? -Not at all.
介意我坐这儿吗? -一点也不.
Over here. Thank you.
你坐这儿. 谢谢.
Great band. -Great band.
乐队真棒. -的确不错.
Hi, Katherine. –Hi, Professor Dunbar.
嗨, 凯瑟琳. -嗨,邓巴教授.
I’m getting a Manhattan. Like anything?
我去喝杯鸡尾酒. 你要点什么吗?
No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢.
I’ll take a Jack and ginger.
我要来杯姜汁白兰地.
He’s making his move.
他展开行动了.