It's a loft.Ceased in the DEA bust. 1,500 square feet. Service elevator.It's perfect.
是个阁楼 禁药取缔组织把它查封了 1500平方英尺 还有电梯 非常完美
Is that a chalk outline?
那个是粉笔画的轮廓线吗
I'm sure they've cleaned that up by now.It has everything you need.Year, if five drunk frat buddies show up.
我确定现在已经打扫干净了 要的应有尽有 是啊 再加上五个醉鬼壮汉就更好了
Aren't you supposed to be lining up super models?
你不是该负责联系模特儿吗
64 and counting.
目前为止有64个
Oh, Neal Caffreythrowsa party, and 64 super models show up.
尼尔·卡夫瑞开个派对 居然能有64位超模出席
Sorry, my mistake, 65, actually.These two are twins.
抱歉 说错了 其实是65个 这一对是双胞胎
Is that another one of your super models?
又是你的超模美眉吗
No, it's just a friend.He's got a place we can use.
不是 只是个朋友 他给我们找到个地方
You think your friend's place is better than mine?
你觉得你朋友找的地方能比我找的强
Okay, it's better than mine.Yeah, okay.It's a lot better than mine.
好吧 是比我的强 我承认 是好很多
Honey, I am really impressive of this place.I mean I can have a state dinner up here. How did you pull it off?
亲爱的 这地方真是太赞了 我都能在这儿设国宴了 你怎么找到的啊
He has a source.But good luck trying to pry it out of him.Sounds like fun, I'll work on him later.
他有人脉嘛 不过想从他嘴里套出来可不太容易 听起来很有趣 晚点再来拷问他
She'll work on you later.
她晚点再来拷问你
Hey guys, I got twenty minutes to get fiber optics in play.I want a camera in every single entrance and exit,starting with that one right there.Let's go.
伙计们 我们得在20分钟内装好光纤 每个出入口都必须配有监视器 就从这里开始吧 开工吧
Hello.You're definitely in the right place.You're also a little early.
你好 你来对地方了 还来得有点早
And you must be Neal Caffrey.
你一定就是尼尔·卡夫瑞了
I am.Would you mind waiting inside for a little bit?
正是 要不要进去等会儿
Actually, I think I'am exactly where I'm supposed to be.
事实上 我觉得我就该待在这里
Then let me escort you downstairs at leaset.
那至少让我送你下去吧
No, I gotta say,Iexpecteda little more.I mean, you are charming enough, but...
不必 我得说 我对你有点期望过高了 我是说 你的确很迷人 但是
Who invited you again?
到底是谁请你来的
The agency.
调查局
I thought you were a model.
我还以为你是模特
And I thought you were supposed to be one of the smart ones.
我还以为你很聪明
Neal, this is Agent Lauren Cruz.I just had hertransferedhere over.She is gonna be keeping an eye on you tonight.
尼尔 这位是劳伦·克鲁兹探员 我刚把她调过来 她今晚会负责看着你
So where do you keep your gun?
你的枪藏哪儿了