You are so beautiful.
你真漂亮.
This is Katherine Watson. -Oh, wow! In the flesh.
这是凯瑟琳 沃森. -噢,哇! 见到真人了.
She has not shut up about you. -Oh, stop.
她总是不停的对我说起您. -哦,别说了.
You know what I’m saying? -I do.
你知道我想说什么吗? -我知道.
You did something to impress her. –Well, it seems you did too.
您对她的影响巨大. -哪里, 影响她的是你.
You make these especially well. -Thank you.
你调的特别的棒. -谢谢你.
I had a fella. Lenny.
我曾经有一位叫兰尼的男朋友.
You remind me of him so much.
看见你不由得我深深的思念起他.
He had this...
他这里...
funny little thing where his two front teeth... ...
在他的门牙上...
they overlapped. ...
盖住了.
He’s dead.
他死了.
South Pacific.
在南太平洋上.
My parents say my future is right on the horizon.
我的父母说我的未来将一帆风顺直指天际.
Tell them the horizon is an imaginary line...
告诉他们天际线只在想象中存在...
that recedes as you approach it. ...
你往前进,它向后退.
I think I’ll go back to my seat.
我想我该回去坐会儿了.
I had a really nice time. Thank you.
跟你在一起真的很开心. 谢谢.
Connie.
康尼.
ls this the brushoff? -No.
不理我了? -不是.
I thought you were, you know..
我以为你已经, 你也明白...
done with me. ...
请和我跳舞.