Excuse me, I'm a friend of Daisy's.
不好意思,我是黛丝的朋友。
Right this way.
跟我来。
Daisy has company. Daisy.
有人找黛丝。
Daisy. Yes?
黛丝,这里?
We need the wardrobe.
我们要戏服
Is somebody looking for me?
有人在找我吗?
Benjamin. Hi.
班哲明,你好。
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
Thought I'd come visit.
只是想来看你。
Spend some time with you, if I could.
可以的话,陪陪你。
Oh, well, I wish you would've called.
你应该先打电话来。
You took me by surprise.
吓死我。
You can just throw them out.No.
你可以把花丢掉,不。
Thank you, they're lovely.
谢谢你,这些花很美。
I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I thought you were mesmerizing.
我目不转睛看着你,我觉得你很让人着迷。
Thank you. That's very kind of you to say.
谢谢你,多谢你的赞美。
I better get changed. A group of us are going to a party. You wanna come?
我最好去换衫,我们要去派对,一起来吗?
Someone told me about a restaurant I thought you might enjoy.
我本来想请你去家餐馆。
I made a reservation, just in case.
我还特别订了位。
Just all of the dancers go out after the show.
舞者表演后都会一起玩。
Okay. -You're welcome to come with us.
好吧,你可以一起来。
I'll get changed. All right?
让我先去换衫。