Okay, so maybe the perfect man wasn't real.
好,可能完美男人确实不存在。
But the perfect you is.
但是完美的你是存在的。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
I'm sorry that I didn't call you back.
我很抱歉我没有给你回信息。
I've been really busy. I drew you something.
我真的很忙,我为你画了些东西。
Princess Holly.
郝莉公主。
Well, a side of her anyway.
无论如何是她的一面。
I realized she doesn't need an army to protect her.
我明白他不需要才别人去保护她。
You don't let anybody close enough to hurt you in the first place.
但是优先的,你不让别人靠近你,怕受到伤害。
Wait. Holly!
等等,郝莉!
I want to move. What?
我要搬家,什么?
I hate this place.
我恨这里。
I'm over it, and I want to move now.
我和这儿已经结束了,我要搬家。
We've moved more times for you than I can even count.
我们不计其数次的搬家都是为了你。
And just this once, I want to move for me.
但是只有这次,我要为了我自己。